By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-06-24. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2022-06-01.
This section includes pages on specific dramas, a list of anthologies, and a list of studies and criticism.
The pages on specific dramas are arranged alphabetically according to authors' surnames.
- A'Beckett, Gilbert Arthur - Babes in the Wood
- Anonymous - Looke about You
- Anonymous - Robin Hood and his Crew of Souldiers
- Anonymous - Robin Hood and the Friar
- Anonymous - Robin Hood and the Potter
- Anonymous - Robin Hood and the Sheriff
- Cavanah, Frances - Robin Hood's Enchanted Spring
- Crawford, Jack Randall - Robin of Sherwood
- Crossland, John Redgwick - Outlaw and King
- Greene, Robert - George a Greene
- Halle, Adam de la - Jeu de Robin et Marion
- Jonson, Benjamin - Sad Shepherd
- Koven, Reginald de - Robin Hood
- Malling, Thomas - Robin Hood
- Munday, Anthony - Death of Robert Earle of Huntington
- Munday, Anthony - Downfall of Robert Earle of Huntington
- Munday, Anthony - Metropolis Coronata
- O'Keeffe, John - Merry Sherwood
- Peele, George - Edward I
- Samuel, K O - Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood
- Tennyson, Alfred - The Foresters
- Unknown - Robin Hood (Covent Garden)
- Unknown - Robin Hood Panto
Studies and criticism
List of relevant drama studies and criticism. Titles dealing with specific dramas are found under the dramas in question.