1275 - John Petit of Priestley (1)
|Topic||Township of 'Fekesby' and John Petit of Priestley, who were fined for withdrawing from suit at mill of Rastrik, have respite until steward comes to Rastrick.|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2015-09-02. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2021-01-08.
The Township of Fekesby, and John Petit of Presteley have respite until the Steward's coming to Rastrik, to make fine for withdrawing from suit at the mill of Rastrik.
Wakefield Manor Court at Wakefield (West Riding of Yorkshire), "at Wakefeud on the Friday before Ascension Day [May 23rd]", 1314; section "Rastrik".
'Presteley' is presumably Priestley Green. 'Fekesby' is Fixby.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Baildon, William Paley, ed. Court Rolls of the Manor of Wakefield, Vol. I: 1274 to 1297 (The Yorkshire Archæological Society, Record Series, vol. XXIX) (Leeds, 1901), p. 107.
- 1275 - John Petit of Priestley (2)
- 1275 - John Petit of Priestley (3)
- 1275 - John Petit of Priestley (4)
- 1275 - John Petit of Priestley (5)
- 1275 - John Petit of Priestley (6)
- Criminals named Little John (links)
- Criminals named Little John (record texts)
- Persons named Little John (links)
- Persons named Little John (record texts)
- Persons surnamed Littlejohn (links)
- Persons surnamed Littlejohn (record texts).