Robin Hood (Ellesmere Road, Sheffield)
|Adm. div.||West Riding of Yorkshire|
|Vicinity||44-46 Ellesmere Road|
|Interest||Robin Hood name|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-08-07. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-07-12.
This pub opened in 1846 and was known as Grimesthorpe Tavern in 1849. It is listed in trade directories of 1846, 1849, 1854, 1937-1939, 1942, 1944, 1948 and 1951. It is not clear when its name was changed to the Robin Hood. It closed in 1990.