1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (4)
|Topic||John le Petit accused of assault in county Meath, Ireland|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-09-06. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-07-28.
Day is given to Luke de Nettreuill, James de Nettreuill, Tliomas de Nettreuill, and Will, de Nettreuill, plaintiffs, and Stephen de Exon', John le Petyt, Ric. de Exon', and Ph. de Burnel, of a plea of trespas.
Date: Nov. 12.
MS ref.: Membrane 13.
Marginal note: "Meath."
Day and month not stated, but the court session was in the Michaelmas term.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Mills, James, ed. Calendar of the Justiciary Rolls on Proceedings in the Court of the Justiciar of Ireland Preserved in the Public Record Office of Ireland. Edward I. Part 2. XXIII to XXV Years (London, 1914), p 314.
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (1)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (2)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (3)
- 1307 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath