1307 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath
|Topic||1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in county Meath, Ireland|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-09-06. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2022-05-17.
Day given to Luke de Nettreuill, James de Nettreuill, Thomas de Nettreuill and William de Nettreuill, v. Stephen de Exon', John le Petyt, Ric. de Exon', and Ph. Burnel, of a plea of trespass. To the quinzaine of S. Michael, at prayer of the parties, without essoin.
Date: May 5.
MS ref.: Membrane 15.
Marginal note: "Meath."
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Mills, James, ed. Calendar of the Justiciary Rolls on Proceedings in the Court of the Justiciar of Ireland Preserved in the Public Record Office of Ireland. Edward I. Part 2. XXIII to XXV Years (London, 1914), p. 359.
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (1)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (2)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (3)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (4)