1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (2)
|Topic||1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in county Meath, Ireland|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-09-06. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-07-28.
Nich. de Netteruill puts Luke de Netteruill or Will, de Netteruill, v. Theobald de Verdon senior, John Petit, Stephen de Excestre, Simon Bray, Ph. Burnel, and John son of Ric. de Excestre, of a plea of trespass.
MS ref.: Membrane 38.
Marginal note: "Meath."
Day and month not stated, but the session was in the Easter term.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Mills, James, ed. Calendar of the Justiciary Rolls on Proceedings in the Court of the Justiciar of Ireland Preserved in the Public Record Office of Ireland. Edward I. Part 2. XXIII to XXV Years (London, 1914), p. 231.
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (1)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (3)
- 1306 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath (4)
- 1307 - John le Petit accused of assault in Meath