Difference between revisions of "Robin Hood Wood (Bassenthwaite)"
m (1 revision imported)
Revision as of 20:42, 15 May 2020
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2017-08-30. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2020-05-15.
Robin Hood Wood is situated immediately north of Bassenthwaite. About 200 m NNW are Robin Hood farm and Robin Hood Cottage. Robin Hood Holiday Park is located c. 300 m northwest. Robin Hood Wood is included on the 6" O.S. map of the area published in 1867 as well as subsequent revisions (see Maps section below). Template:PnItemQry
- Not included in Dobson, R. B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI (1867; surveyed 1864-65)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (1900; rev. 1898)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (1900; rev. 1898) (georeferenced)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (19230; rev. 1926).