Robin Hood Plaice (Edwinstowe)
|Vicinity||14 High Street, Edwinstowe, Mansfield|
|Interest||Robin Hood name|
|First Record||Early 21st or late 20th cent.|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-08-07. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-06-05.
Robin Hood Plaice was a fish and chips shop in Edwinstowe.
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
- The shop's website, formerly at http://www.robinhoodplaice.co.uk, is partially archived at the Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive.
- Edwinstowe place-name cluster
- Sherwood Forest place-name cluster
- Restaurants named after Robin Hood.
Click any image to display it in the lightbox, where you can navigate between images by clicking in the right or left side of the current image.