Difference between revisions of "Heywood, John 1566a"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 12:12, 27 October 2017
Heywood, John. Iohn Heywoodes woorkes. A dialogue conteyning the number of the effectuall prouerbes in the English tonge, compact in a matter concernynge two maner of mariages. With one hundred of epigrammes: and three hundred of epigrammes vpo[n] thrée hundred prouerbes: and a fifth hundred of epigrams. Whereunto are now newly added a sixte hundred of epigrams by the sayde Iohn Heywood. Londini: Printed by Henry Wykes, 1566. Sigs.: A-2D⁴ 2E² (-E2).
- ESTC (advanced search for "heywood" and "proverbes").
- Cambridge University Trinity College
- Bodleian Library
- Folger Shakespeare
- Harvard University
- Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery
- Memorial Library, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Illinois
- Williams College, Chapin Library