This template renders the infobox, maps and charts on landing pages for administrative divisions in the place-names section of IRHB. It takes the following parameters:
- Country – Defaults to: England.
- Demonym – Defaults to: English.
- AdmDiv – County/shire name.
- Abbrev – Abbreviated form of name of administrative division.
- Population – Figure from 1891 census.
- Lat – Latitude in decimal degrees.
- Lon – Longitude in decimal degrees.
- CenterLat Latitude (in decimal degrees) on which map will be centred.
- CenterLon Longitude (in decimal degrees) on which map will be centred.
- Zoom – For the counties map, defaults to 9.