Robin Hood Holiday Park (Bassenthwaite)
|Vicinity||c. 500 m NNW of Bassenthwaite|
|Interest||Robin Hood name|
|First Record||c. 2015|
|A.k.a.||Robin Hood Park; Robin Hood Caravan Park|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2017-08-29. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-05-30.
Robin Hood Holiday Park immediately NW of Robin Hood (Bassenthwaite), c. 2 km NE of Bassenthwaite Lake and c. 0.6 km NNW of Bassenthwaite village, is a cluster of recently constructed, individually owned holiday lodges. Also known simply as Robin Hood Park, Robin Hood Holiday Park was previously known as 'Robin Hood Caravan Park'.
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
Robin Hood (Bassenthwaite) vicinity labelled and indicated.
- 25" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.16 (1900; rev. 1898)
- 25" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.16 (1925; rev. 1923)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI (1867; surveyed 1864-65)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (1900; rev. 1898)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (1900; rev. 1898) (georeferenced)
- 6" O.S. map Cumberland XLVI.SE (19230; rev. 1926).
Click any image to display it in the lightbox, where you can navigate between images by clicking in the right or left side of the current image.
Cottage at the holiday park / Robin Hood Holiday Park