1328 - Henry Fauconberg in Wakefield
|Topic||Henry Fauconberg fined, perhaps for obstructing the road.|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2020-07-27. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2020-07-26.
Henry Fauconberg and Augustine Skinner, 3d each
Wakefield Manor court rolls; sheriff's tourn held at Wakefield (West Riding of Yorkshire), on Thursday after the Feast of St Leonard, Nov. 6, 2 Edw. IIII . IRHB's ellipsis.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Lister, John, ed.; [Stokes, Ethel, transcr.] Court Rolls of the Manor of Wakefield, vol. III (Yorkshire Archæological Society, Record Series, vol. LVII (1917), p. 138, an see p. 135.
- Robin Hoods in Wakefield Manor Court Rolls (links)
- Sheriffs of Nottingham: Henry de Fauconberg
- Walker, John Willliam 1945a, p. 138.
- Lister, pp. 135, 138.