Thoresby Hall (Perlethorpe)
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-08-07. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-07-16.
- 6" O.S. map Nottinghamshire XIX.NW (1884; surveyed 1883-84)
- 6" O.S. map Nottinghamshire XIX.NW (1900; rev. 1897-98)
- 6" O.S. map Nottinghamshire XIX.NW (1921; rev. 1915)
- Brentnall, Margaret. 'Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest', [Unknown British travel and tourism magazine] (Dec. 1963), pp. 15-17, 58.
- Gilchrist, R. Murray. The Dukeries (London, Glasgow and Bombay, 1913), pp. 39-48: "Thoresby"; describes the mansion and park as they were in 1913, pp. 39-40
- Notts Art History: Reflections on the Legacy of Marie Louise Roosevelt Pierrepoint, Countesss Manvers.
Click any image to display it in the lightbox, where you can navigate between images by clicking in the right or left side of the current image.
Thoresby Hall, by E.W. Haslehust / Gilchrist, R. Murray. The Dukeries (London, Glasgow and Bombay, 1913), plate facing p. 42.
Anonymous. Robin Hood [Statue, Thoresby Hall, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire] ([s.l.], [s.d]) / Private collection.
Frith's. Robin Hood Statue, Thoresby Hall, Ollerton (Orr., No. 39) (Reigate, [s.d.]) / Private collection.