Robin Hood and Little John (Tabernacle Street)
|Adm. div.||Middlesex, now Greater London|
|Vicinity||33 Tabernacle Walk, now Tabernacle Street|
|Interest||Robin Hood name|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-01-17. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-04-05.
The Robin Hood & Little John was located at 33 Tabernacle Walk (now Tabernacle Street) in London (St Luke's parish). Information on publicans gleaned from trade directories etc. from the period 1793–1884 can be found at UK Pub History (see Sources below).
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
- 6" O.S. map Middlesex XVII (1880-82; 1868-73)
- 6" O.S. map London sheet K (1920; 1913-14)
- 6" O.S. map London sheet K (c. 1946; 1938)
- 25" O.S. map London XXVII (1877; 1872)
- Also see the following pages at UK Pub History: The London 1839 Public House & Publican Directory - as listed in Llodnon 1839 Pigots Directory - R3; The London 1842 Robsons Public House & Publican Directory - R2; London 1841 Public House & Publican Directory - R3; London 1856 Public House & Publican Directory - R2; London 1869 Public House & Publican Directory - R2; The London 1884 Public House & Publican Directory - R2.