Robin Hood and Little John (Camberwell)
|Adm. div.||Surrey, now Greater London|
|Vicinity||123 Flaxman Road, Camberwell|
|Interest||Robin Hood name|
|First Record||c. 1976?|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2017-12-23. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-04-05.
On or very near the site of Lilford Arms (c. 1870 – c. 1911) was built the Robin Hood and Little John c. 1976. It was closed and put up for sale by March 2012. Owners have included Punch Taverns and Taylor Walker.
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
Click any image to display it in the lightbox, where you can navigate between images by clicking in the right or left side of the current image.
The Robin Hood & Little John on the corner of Lilford and Flaxman roads / Ewan Munro, 5 Feb. 2009, Flickr.
The Robin Hood & Little John on the corner of Lilford and Flaxman roads / Shaun Ferguson, 18 Sep. 2008, Creative Commons, via Geograph.