Nashe, Thomas 1595a
From International Robin Hood Bibliography
Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Pennilesse his Supplication to the Diuell. Barbaria grandis habere nihil. Written by Tho. Nash, Gent. London Printed for Nicholas Ling, and are to be sold at his shop, at the Northwest doore of S. Paules. 1595. [Colophon:] London Imprinted by T. C. for Nicholas Ling. 1595. 4o. Collation: A-I4.
- British Library: 96. b. 15. (11); Ashley 1259
- Bodleian Library; three copies
- Caius College, Cambridge
- Cambridge University Library
- Folger Shakespeare Library. Huntington Library, San Marino, California
- Nashe, Thomas; McKerrow, Ronald Brunlees, ed.; Wilson, F.P., ed. The Works of Thomas Nashe (Oxford, 1966), vol. I, p. 139; V, 205; Supplement (in vol V), 82.
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, introd. & annot. Pierce Penniless's Supplication to the Devil (London, 1842)
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, ed. Pierce Penilesse his Supplication to the Diuell ([s.l.], 1870)