Nashe, Thomas 1592c
From International Robin Hood Bibliography
Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Penilesse His Svpplication to the Diuell. Barbaria grandis habere nihil. Written by Tho. Nash, Gent. London, printed by Abell Ieffes, for I. B. 1592. 4o. Collation: One unsigned leaf, ¶ (for ¶ 2), A-I4.
- British Library; C.40. d. 19
- Huntington Library, San Marino, California
- Nashe, Thomas; McKerrow, Ronald Brunlees, ed.; Wilson, F.P., ed. The Works of Thomas Nashe (Oxford, 1966), vol. I, p. 138; V, 205; Supplement (in vol V), 82.
- Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Pennilesse his Supplication to the Diuell (London, 1595)
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, introd. & annot. Pierce Penniless's Supplication to the Devil (London, 1842)
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, ed. Pierce Penilesse his Supplication to the Diuell ([s.l.], 1870)