Nashe, Thomas 1592b
From International Robin Hood Bibliography
Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Penilesse His Svpplication to the Diuell. Barbaria grandis habere nihil. Written by Tho. Nash, Gent. London, Printed by Abell Ieffes, for Iohn Busbie, 1592. 4o. Collation: ¶4, A-C4, D & E (together one leaf), F-L4.
- Bodleian Library; Malone 566
- Chapin Library
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- St. John's College, Oxford
- Trinity College, Cambridge
- Nashe, Thomas; McKerrow, Ronald Brunlees, ed.; Wilson, F.P., ed. The Works of Thomas Nashe (Oxford, 1966), vol. I, pp. 138, 140; V, 205; Supplement (in vol V), 82.
- Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Penilesse His Svpplication to the Diuell (London, 1592)
- Nashe, Thomas. Pierce Pennilesse his Supplication to the Diuell (London, 1595)
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, introd. & annot. Pierce Penniless's Supplication to the Devil (London, 1842)
- Nashe, Thomas; Collier, John Payne, ed. Pierce Penilesse his Supplication to the Diuell ([s.l.], 1870)