Little John's Arrows (Hathersage Church)
|Vicinity||In Hathersage Church, Hathersage|
|First Record||c. 1750|
Hathersage Church where the arrows and other Little John relics were found before c. 1750.
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-07-04. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-06-01.
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 293-311.
- HopeValley.org.uk: Little John - 3 - the great bow.
- Hulbert, Martin F.H. Let these Stones live: Little John and St. Michael and All Angels, Hathersage ([Hathersage], 1981) (not seen, but cf. preceding).
- Hathersage place-name cluster
- Hathersage Church place-name cluster
- Places named after Little John
- Unique artifacts.