Home Brewery PLC 1985a
Drawing by R.G. Snary. On dorse: "Produced by Home Brewery PLC in co-operation with Midlands Postal Board to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the Public Postal Service" and "The Robin Hood and Little John has carried its name right through the years. It was built in 1796 and was built [sic] by Thomas Sturtivant, keeper of Nottingham gaol, who opened it as an alehouse. In August 1853 a great occasion took place when 22 Arnold cricketers played England at cricket on the Robin Hood ground".
- Home Brewery PLC/Midlands Postal Board. The Robin Hood and Little John – Arnold ([s.l.], ). Picture postcard (b./w.). 150 x 105 mm.