There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "Proverb-speak"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 1386 - Chaucer, Geoffrey - Troilus and Criseyde
- 1419 - Walsingham, John - Reply of Friar Daw Topias
- 1471 - Ripley, George - Compound of Alchemy
- 1546 - Heywood, John - Dialogue (1)
- 1550 - Anonymous - Welspoken Nobody
- 1602 - Gilbert, Adrian - To Robert Cecil
- 1604 - Barlow, William - Summe and Substance of Conference
- 1631 - Braithwaite, Richard - Whimzies (1)
- 1652 - Ashmole, Elias - Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum
- 1672 - Walker, William - Paræmiologia Anglo-Latina
- 1831 - Roby, John - Traditions of Lancashire, Second Series (3)