Addy, Sidney Oldall
Addy, Sidney Oldall (1848-1933).
Items by this originator
- Addy, Sidney Oldall, ed. A Glossary of Words Used in the Neighbourhood of Sheffield (English Dialect Society, Series C — Original Glossaries, No. 57) (1888)
- Addy, Sidney Oldall. Household Tales with Other Traditional Remains: Collected in the Counties of York, Lincoln, Derby, and Nottingham (London and Sheffield, 1895)
- Addy, Sidney Oldall. Church and Manor: A Study in English Economic Hisory (London, 1913)
- Addy, S.O. 'Robin Hood's Bower in Loxley', Transactions of the Hunter Archaeological Society, vol. II (1920-24), pp. 201-202
- Addy, S.O. '"Little John's Grave." and the Lawful Village Perch', Journal of the Derbyshire Archaeological and Natural History Society, vol. 47 (1925), pp. 206-21