A'Beckett, Gilbert Arthur 1867a
A'Beckett, Gilbert Arthur. The Babes in the Wood; or, Harlequin Robin Hood and His Merry Men. A Pantomime, written by Gilbert A'Beckett, esq. First performed at Covent Garden Theatre, Thursday, December 26th, 1867, under the sole management of Mr. J. Russell. Copyright. Published and sold in the theatre. Price sixpence. London: Printed by J. Miles and Co., . 24 pp. 23 cm.
- BL, General Reference Collection: Add. MS. 53064/R
- Nottingham Public Libraries, Robin Hood collection.
- BL catalogue
- Gable, John Harris, compil. A Bibliography of Robin Hood (University of Nebraska Studies in Language, Literature and Criticism, vol. 17) (Lincoln, Nebraska, 1939), No. 2.
- Walker, Violet Winifred, compil. Robin Hood Literature in the Nottingham Public Libraries (Nottingham, 1933).
- A'Beckett, Gilbert Arthur. The Babes in the Wood; or, Harlequin Robin Hood and His Merry Men. A Pantomime (London, ).
- A'Beckett, Gilbert Arthur 1867a