1868 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (4)
|Topic||Robin Hood in Skinner Street mentioned in case involving theft|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-06-20. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-10-18.
[14 Dec. 1868:]
COURT. Q. Yes; you are asked who it was? A. Mr. Hamilton—he keeps the Robin Hood public-house, in Windmill Street.
IRHB has silently regularized the use of spaces before punctuation marks in the quotation and corrected the HTML text at Proceedings of the Old Bailey from the PDF of the original printed edition.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- 1799 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey
- 1800 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (3)
- 1824 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (1)
- 1834 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (2)
- 1848 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (1)
- Robin Hood (St James, Westminster).