1811 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey
|Topic||Theft in Robin Hood Yard, Holborn|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-06-18. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2021-01-08.
[10 Jul. 1811:]
WILLIAM HEWITT. I am a carman. I only know that I lost the lead from off my stable in Robin Hood-yard, Leather-lane on the 12th of June.
IRHB has silently regularized the use of spaces before punctuation marks in the quotation and corrected the HTML text at Proceedings of the Old Bailey from the PDF of the original printed edition.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- 1785 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (3)
- 1786 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (1)
- 1796 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey
- 1820 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (1)
- 1870 - Proceedings of the Old Bailey (2)
- Robin Hood Yard (Holborn).