1535 - Leland, John - Itinerary (1)
|Mentions||Robin Hood's Bay [North Riding of Yorkshire]|
Scarborough to Robin Hood's Bay.
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2013-07-17. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2018-07-12.
From Scardeburg to Robyn Huddes Bay an 8. miles
This entry in John Leland's Itinerary was written sometime in the years c. 1535-43.
- Leland, John; Smith, Lucy Toulmin, ed. The Itinerary of John Leland in or about the Years 1535-1543 (London, 1906-10). Allusion: vol. I, p. 61
- Not included in Dobson, R.B., ed.; Taylor, J., ed. Rymes of Robyn Hood: an Introduction to the English Outlaw (London, 1976), pp. 315-19.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Robin Hood's Bay
- 1535 - Leland, John - Itinerary (2)
- 1535 - Leland, John - Itinerary (3)
- 1540 - Leland, John - Collectanea.