1315 - Henry Faukonberg in Wakefield (2)
|Topic||Henry Faukonberg fined for taking dry wood and for escapes of swine|
By Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2015-09-01. Revised by Henrik Thiil Nielsen, 2019-04-27.
[...] Henry Fauconberd [...] for the same [i.e. for dry wood and escapes of swine].
Wakefield Manor Court, at Wakefield (West Riding of Yorkshire), "on Friday after the Feast of St. Luke the Evangelist [Oct. 18]", 1315; section "Wakefield"; membrane 3, dorse. IRHB's ellipsis.
- Not included in Sussex, Lucy, compil. 'References to Robin Hood up to 1600', in: Knight, Stephen. Robin Hood: A Complete Study of the English Outlaw (Oxford, UK; Cambridge, Massachusetts: Blackwell, 1994), pp. 262-88.
- Lister, John, ed.; [Stokes, Ethel, transcr.] Court Rolls of the Manor of Wakefield, vol. III (Yorkshire Archæological Society, Record Series, vol. LVII (1917), pp. 82, 84.
- 1315 - Robert Hodde of Wakefield (1)
- Robin Hoods in Wakefield Manor Court Rolls (links)
- Sheriffs of Nottingham: Henry de Fauconberg